Tuesday, December 13, 2005

How do they do it?

I get inspired and I scratch my head when I read other people's blogs who have small businesses. Everybody seems to have their house decorated and some are doing extra handmade things for the holidays, etc etc. Dang. There are everyday Martha Stewarts all over. I don't know how some of these ladies do it all. It's great.

It makes me look at myself too. I think I think too much. I should just do it, whatever it may be. It doesn't have to be perfect. Time to make a list on what needs to be done and not just think of all that needs to be done.

4 Comments:

Blogger marzi said...

you are not alone. i often feel the same way and wonder just how everyone is able to accomplish so much more than it seems i can.

December 14, 2005  
Blogger Dear Monday said...

marzi, it seems like you've accomplished alot yourself. you've got a full-blown business going. i'll really feel like a loser if you start posting that you're making your gifts by hand or are building a gingerbread city.
(also, i dont know if your little one is walking yet... but to me that's when i started to feel busier)

December 15, 2005  
Blogger patricia zapata said...

I think we all get more done than we give ourselves credit for. :)

Ponderer - i made a little comment to your question on my blog. ;)

December 15, 2005  
Blogger marzi said...

no handmade gifts this year! :) i'm trying to do an indie christmas with gifts purchased from other indie designers. i feel like i'm supporting a good cause (and people) while getting really cool gifts for everyone.

the little dude is not full-on walking yet...but soon...very soon!

December 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home