Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I almost see light...

...at the end of the tunnel. Yay. Still slooooooowly working on website and stuff. I'm so excited that I'm beginning to grasp the shopping cart thing. It seems like a piece of cake to some people, but dang, I don't know what's wrong with me. But I know more now than I did a month ago. That's progress. Still figuring web layout and making as easy as possible to navigate thru.

I'm also excited about these ten 13-yr-old girls starting their business in our neighborhood: The Baby Sitter's Club. When I opened the door, I thought they were going to sell magazines but they handed me their flyer and explained their business and it was like the sky opened up. HALLELUJAH. I haven't hired them yet, but it's just knowing that their just around the corner!! :) I also like that it's 2 girls instead of 1 when they're on a 'job'.

So I'm making progress. Very slowly but surely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

The Baby Sitter's Club!! That was soooooo my generation. Read every one. Love it :)

December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home