Friday, January 06, 2006

Admiring from the sidelines

The NSS is coming up in about 4 months. It's exciting to read about it and hear others prepare for the big week. Too bad it's only held once a year and only in NY. Since I'm in California, to just walk it would still be expensive with airfare and hotel. I do hope someday to be there exhibiting. But that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the line. Sometimes I wish it was held twice a year, one in NY and another in LA or even Vegas. I suppose that might dilute the whole importance of the show and inconvenience buyers a little since they have 2 shows to go to. Ahhh well.

I'm sure there are ways for a paper biz to grow even without being at the NSS. For now I'll watch others prepare for their big week in May.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you on the sidelines. I would love to walk the show this year too, but flights are pretty pricey. Hopefully next year we'll be there together!!

January 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home