Thursday, January 19, 2006

Standstill

That's where I'm at. The supplies I ordered didn't arrive. One place their warehouse was closed the past 2 weeks so my order won't be mailed till next week. The 2nd place orders normally take 3+ weeks to ship. Normally? Should've read their shipping terms. I ended up cancelling since it's only color swatches. I doubt I'll order from them in the near future, so I won't need the sample swatches afterall. Luckily I found another company whose shipping is not nearly that long.

Dang. At least all this makes me really think about production. I've been making mock-ups with what I've got. For the real product, I better have all my supplies ready and resources on hand.

The website has been put on the back burner a bit. I'm also rethinking that. Instead of trying to put up a site with a store, I'll probably end up doing more of a informative site. And shop site to come later. It's just too much to do all at once. I'm trying to do what is necessary and trimming tasks to make it more manageable... at least in my mind.

I just trying to simplify and focus. It's not helping that '24' is back and they had two 2-hour episodes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home