Monday, January 23, 2006

naps are so cool

This is when I get a little work done. :)


The other night our friends ask us 'why do you want to have another baby?' Well... uh we'd like our son to have a sibling and um... Do we need a reason other than we'd like another one so we can just love him/her? It certainly isn't a financial gain to have a kid LOL. Another friend said we want one because babies gives off a certain smell that makes us want to keep reproducing. What? She read it in a scientific article. I'd like to read that article myself. That's the silliest thing I've ever heard. We know we only want 2 kids. If we sniff the next kid, it's not going to make us want another one.

They bring up good points: Do you want to go through it all again? Be tired all the time? Busy with no sleep?
I've thought about all that. At least if there is a 2nd time, I know what to expect. I would quit freelance company. And hopefully by that time, I've got stationery biz all set up so I can be a machine and work on a schedule. Everything is doable, it'll work out!

3 Comments:

Blogger patricia zapata said...

LOL! The smell thing...whatever! Never heard of that.

As far as a second baby - Yes it is much easier than the first. You know what's going on, you're calmer, etc. The only thing we didn't count on was a different temperament. Our son was a super easy baby. Our daughter more high maintenance from day one. But like they say no two babies are alike and you adapt accordingly.

And naps - I'll be very sad to see them go. It's a nice breather in the middle of the day.

January 23, 2006  
Blogger marzi said...

what a little cutie pie!!

i too, hope that we are blessed with a second.

January 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...your little man is so sweet! My 2nd son is 7 months, and all the sleepless nights and limited freetime is SO WORTH IT! We love him dearly and my 1st son loves having a "best friend".

January 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home