Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Time wasters

Yay. Today was the last of the doctor appointments. Well, it was actually the dentist but they are doctors afterall. I've been really bad about flossing so a few days before the appointment, I floss diligently and hope they don't ask me about it. I was told I have healthy gums and everything looks great. Whew. I got a new crown put in and was good to go. This counted as my outing for the day. Sad. LOL.

I've been procrastinating about the website. What did I do when I was procrastinating? Reading forums about the show 24. I've never done this but I've gotten obsessed with the show and I wanted to be with like company. There's only another 6 episodes left so then I won't need to do that anymore. Alias has started its last season tonight. It was once a good show, hopefully the final season will be good.

I know it doesn't seem like it, but I swear I'm busy.

2 Comments:

Blogger marie said...

Yup, I'm a total procrastinator too. I've got to finish designing my line for NSS, and I got sucked into a forum about Natalee Holloway yesterday. hmph.

April 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I don't know too much about the Natalee story... Was there any groundbreaking news/theory in the forums?

April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home