Thursday, March 16, 2006

Website and the ex

Now I'm back to working on the website again. I'm not very familiar with Dreamweaver so if I don't work on it for a month or more, I forget how everything works. I'm a print girl so I have to switch my thinking when it comes to web. I'm going to get an informative site first while I try to do the shopping cart thingie. We'll see how it all goes. I wish there was 2 of me!

Totally off topic but.... There's been 3 instances when I've gone to pick up my husband and I find myself driving behind or next to my very first boyfriend's parents. I could tell their car anywhere because it's like a 1965 model or something. The first time it was like "woah that's J's dad and they still have the same car!" The 2nd time it was his dad and mom in the car, I almost rolled down my window and yelled "Hi Mrs. Dxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!" but I didn't want to give her a heart attack. Plus it might seem awkward. I'm thinking his dad might work at one of the churches in my area.

So strange to get a glimpse of them after all these years. Last I heard of the exboyfriend was around the time of our 10-year HS reunion. I ran into his sister and wondered if he was going. She said he was married and studying graphic design. Graphic design!? Funny when I went to college, he used to sit in on my classes and fall asleep. He worked graveyard so he could go to my classes to keep an eye on me. LOL He was never interested in design but funny that he ended up studying it. Hopefully he's doing something with it. Anyway, it's bizarre that I've been less than 10 feet away from his parents with the past 2 months.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crissy said...

Wow, I totally give you credit ... I too have had a website on my "to-do" list ... but I've gotten far too good at the procrastination thing! I told myself to get started by figuring out the content for the site (yeah, it's been weeks now since I told myself to get on that task) ...

I could do the site myself, but I've decided not to. I hate making websites ... so I'm going to have an art student make it for me (from the art insitute I graduated from). Now if only I could get the content figured out!!!

You've inspired me to get on it though, so I think I will! Thanks! :)

Cheers,
Crissy

March 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Crissy, I think I'm doing it myself is because I want to learn, plus I don't have all the photos taken of the cards so if I had someone else do it, they'd be waiting on me anyway. Plus, I've got to watch the money. Maybe I'll hire someone later if I want something more professional, but for now I'm it.

Good luck with yours. Work on your content for sure :)

March 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home