Wednesday, February 01, 2006

February already?

January was a blur.

I'm now finalizing designs and also adding a couple more at the last minute. Gee I thought I had enough but I dropped a couple of designs and 'saved' some for development at a later time. In the beginning I was greeting card girl, then notecard girl and now back to greeting card girl. Ugh. My sidetrack ways is slowing me down. I've neglected the poor website... at this point product is more important. Without product what's the point of a website.

Also I'm designing a CD project for a musician client/friend. Should be fun, but I feel like I have to top myself since I did her previous CD.

We're down to a one-car family. Husband no longer works at previous job so he had to give back the company car. We'll see how long 1 car lasts. So far it's been okay and we like the extra room in the garage.

2 Comments:

Blogger patricia zapata said...

I'd love to see some of your work!

February 02, 2006  
Blogger i *heart* paper said...

February sounds like an exciting month for you :-) Definitely keep those retired designs for a rainy day - they can spark the most unexpected bouts of creativity months and months down the line, after you've forgotten about them.

February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home